My reasons!

My reasons!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today my scale was being a retard, but it looks like I'm down .6 from yesterday. Yesterday was a super lazy day. I pretty much laid around and didn't do anything. Probably the reason for such a little loss. But a loss is a loss right?!?! I just hate being home on the weekends with nothing to do because my mind goes haywire and causes all the cravings. I haven't given in to them but it's still hard none-the-less. Yesterday for lunch I made chicken soup out of carrots, onion and cabbage. It was really good, but I think I put too much salt into the homemade broth. That could be another reason for such a small loss. Either way I'm still on track! Today is going to be a pretty difficult day. We are going to a friends house for the Super Bowl and she is going to have a ton of food. Ugh... that's going to be hard!

1 comment:

macocha said...

Let me know if you want to walk on the weekends. I can come towards town and we can walk the trail. I need to get moving too and having each other there will be a great accountability :0) we can let the littlier ones ride a bike or in a stroller if necessary.