My reasons!

My reasons!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Hi Everyone!

I completed my first round of HCG short cycle. I was down 20lbs officially this morning. Tonight will be my 3rd night without my shot, and I was supposed to switch to 800 calories tomorrow, but I actually didn't make it through today on 500 calories. I was starving all day and was extrememly weak and dizzy. So I decided to switch today. I had a rough afternoon, but that's ok. I will be ok with whatever happens to me on the scale tomorrow morning. I have to be, because I have to get back on the wagon tomorrow. I am on 800 calories for 7 days and then back onto round 2 for another 23 days. After that round, I will be on a 6 week break for the wedding and familymoon to Hawaii. Don't want to eat like this for our 9 day vacation!

I'll check in again soon!

No comments: